Founder and Chairman
"I named the firm after my children, Jason Eliot and Carly Rose, to remind us that what we do not only affects the lives of our clients, but their families as well."
- Over 35 years of experience in investment management
- Former Managing Director of boutique investment firm
- Manages client portfolios and advises clients on strategies to reach their goals
- Former Certified Public Accountant, CPA
- Past Board Member, The Wheeler School
- Past Board Member, Temple Torat Yisrael
- Past Board Member, The Jewish Federation
- Past Board Member, The Jewish Seniors Agency
- Favorite "Sport":
- Last Book Read:
- Less, Andrea Sean Greer
- Excited About:
- Being a new grandfather
Gary lives in Warwick, RI, and Palm Beach Gardens, FL with his wife, Mynde. Gary has two children and a newly born granddaughter.