Jason Siperstein, CFA, CFP®
President, and Wealth Advisor
"As President-Elect of the Financial Planning Association, I am proud to help elevate a profession that can transform lives through the power of financial planning."
- 10 years experience in wealth management
- Former consultant to Fortune 500 organizations
- Leads financial planning experience for clients to provide direction, clarity, and peace of mind
- Certified Financial Planner™, CFP®
- Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA
- President-Elect, and Pro Bono Director | Financial Planning Association of Rhode Island
- Trustee | The Miriam Hospital
- Member | Providence Society of Financial Analysts
- Member | State of Rhode Island Financial Empowerment Roundtable
In the News:
- Jewish Voice
- "Rhode Island State Treasurer Talks About the Student Loan Crisis"
- "Don't Wait Until It's Too Late"
- "When Should You Retire?"
- "3 Financial Distinctions Based on Gender"
- "4 Tips to Hire the Right Financial Advisor"
- "The Best Places to Stash Emergency Cash"
- "4 Strategies to Reckon with the Stock Market Roller Coaster"
- "The Gift of Education"
- "What We Can (and can't) Learn About Money From Monopoly"
- "Are You Really Prepared to be a Senior Citizen"
- "Nice to Meet You"
- Providence Business News
- Favorite Ice Cream Spot:
- Ice Cream Barn
- Secret Skill:
- Thinks About:
- Advancement in technology
Jason lives in East Greenwich, RI with his wife, Dana, and their dog, Layla.